We are seeking to expand our QHSE Team by recruiting a Health, Safety & Environment Coordinator/Advisor to help us drive our ‘zero harm’ vision throughout our operational activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HSE Coordinator/Advisor to join our Company at one of our sites in Northern Europe.
The successful candidates will report to the QHSE regional manager and be responsible for:
- Undertake and record HSE audits throughout all stages of the project.
- Promote and oversee corrective action on recorded HSE shortfalls.
- Promote zero harm across all business areas.
- Give HSE legislation guidance to operations staff.
- Deliver minor HSE related training packages.
- Research, design and deliver HSE related documentation & Toolbox Talks.
- Perform/support accident and incident investigations when required.
- Attend internal, client, and Local Authority meetings to build sound and sustainable relationships.
- Influence and promote consistent HSE improvement, quality and performance.
As a suitable candidate you will offer the following:
- You have previous knowledge and experience in a HSE position within the Oil& Gas and Renewable Energy Industry(wind, solar).
- You have great coordination skills and team influencing skills.
- Strong IT literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Excellent Communication with an ability to get on with Stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- NEBOSH Qualification or similar would be preferred.
- Good working knowledge of ISO Accreditation would be advantageous.
- EU valid driver’s license.
Communications at all levels is done in English. Because of that your writing, reporting and presenting data at all levels in English is a minimum requirement for this role as is a methodical, positive can-do team working attitude to positively influence others.
What we offer:
- You will become part of a strong and ambitious Company which holds strong collaboration relations with all the key players within the Oil& Gas and Renewable Energy Sector from Northern Europe.
- You will be offered a motivating salary and benefits package.
- You will be provided with constant management support in your career path by receiving the best possible training related to your industry.
- Within this role you will be offered the chance to work on some of the most exciting energy construction projects across Northern Europe.
- You will work mostly in rotations of 14 days each.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV through our Application Form and don’t forget to attach all documentation considered relevant for the position(courses, certificates, diplomas).